Our Family Support projects are open to and designed for all types of perinatal loss including miscarriage, stillbirth, ectopic pregnancy, infertility, neonatal death, prematurity, and others. Additionally, our family support services are available to all affected by the death of a baby including parents, siblings, grandparents, aunts/uncles, other extended family, friends, and co-workers.
- 952-715.7731; ext 1
- Our support line is staffed by certified grief counselors who have personal experience with pregnancy and infant loss
- Would you like to talk to someone who has had a similar loss?
- Star Legacy Foundation provides live, online support groups for families who have experienced a perinatal loss and for individuals experiencing a pregnancy after a loss. Groups are held via HIPAA-compliant videoconferencing and facilitated by trained health professionals. Registration is required only for the first time you attend. Go here for more information on support groups. Register here for a support group.
- We provide care packages to hospitals for families experiencing perinatal loss throughout the United States.
- Depending on current supplies, hospital needs, and donating family preferences, care packages may include a combination of:
- Teddy bears
- Informational books
- Educational brochures
- Star Legacy Foundation bracelets
- Grieving Dads bracelets
- SD memory cards
- Handmade blankets and clothing for baby
- Picture frames
- Remembrance pins
- Forget Me Not seeds
- Books for siblings
- Aromatherapy sticks
- Facial tissues
- If you are a health professional or facility and need care package items or infant clothing/blankets for your patients, please visit our store to request complimentary supplies or contact us at 952-715-7731 or email@example.com
- If you would like to contribute to the care packages, you may click on the donate button and indicate your preferences in the comment box. You may also send us any of the above items to include in packages for families. If you have suggestions for other items to include or would like to do something specific with your donation, please contact us at 952.715.7731 or firstname.lastname@example.org