Our Family Support projects are open to and designed for all types of perinatal loss including miscarriage, stillbirth, ectopic pregnancy, infertility, neonatal death, prematurity, and others. Additionally, our family support services are available to all affected by the death of a baby including parents, siblings, grandparents, aunts/uncles, other extended family, friends, and co-workers.
- 952-715.7731; ext 1
- Our support line is staffed by certified grief counselors who have personal experience with pregnancy and infant loss
- Would you like to talk to someone who has had a similar loss?
- Phone, email, and text support available nationwide
- In-person support, including in-hospital support, available in Minnesota and New York Metro.
- Contact us at 952.715.7731, ext 2 or email@example.com
- Star Legacy Foundation provides live, online support groups for families who have experienced a perinatal loss and for individuals experiencing a pregnancy after a loss. Groups are held via HIPAA-compliant videoconferencing and facilitated by trained health professionals. Registration is required only for the first time you attend. Go here for more information on support groups. Register here for a support group.