Our Family Support projects are open to and designed for all types of perinatal loss including miscarriage, stillbirth, ectopic pregnancy, infertility, neonatal death, prematurity, and others. Additionally, our family support services are available to all affected by the death of a baby including parents, siblings, grandparents, aunts/uncles, other extended family, friends, and co-workers.
- This phone line is not a crisis line, if you are requiring immediate assistance, call 911.
- Our support line is staffed by grief counselors who have personal experience with pregnancy and infant loss
- If you are needing support for the loss of other individuals -text HOME to 741-741 in the U.S.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 800-273-8255
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration -(800) 662-4357
- Would you like to talk to someone who has had a similar loss?
- Phone, email, and text support available nationwide
- In-person support, including in-hospital support, available in Minnesota and New York Metro.
- Contact us at 952.715.7731, ext 2 or [email protected]
- Star Legacy Foundation provides live, online support groups for a variety of topics. Groups are held via HIPAA-compliant videoconferencing and facilitated by trained health professionals. Registration is required only for the first time you attend.