Pregnancy is an exciting time to prepare for a new life. However, parenting duties begin before the baby is born!
Parenting in Pregnancy is a free resource for expectant families who want to do all they can to promote a health pregnancy and birth. Included is information on
- adopting a healthy lifestyle,
- knowing your risk factors,
- appropriate prenatal tests and care,
- getting to know your baby’s personality and behavior, and
- when to be an advocate for yourself and your baby.
It also features a pull-out chart you can use to keep track of your baby’s movements and identify if changes occur.
Click here to order a free copy of Parenting in Pregnancy.
Click here to download/print an electronic copy of Parenting in Pregnancy.