Welcome to the Western NY Chapter of the Star Legacy Foundation!
The Western NY Chapter of Star Legacy Foundation was established in March 2018 and is currently located in Rochester, NY with hopes to expand into surrounding cities. We are a team of individuals who have all been impacted by pregnancy loss. Our mission is to educate the medical community and public about stillbirth, raise funds for research, support families who experience a stillbirth and ultimately prevent the loss of children to stillbirth.
- Chair: Christina Fedczuk
- Vice-Chair: Jen Chappell
- Secretary: Alyssa Curatalo
- Treasurer: Lindsay Prince
- Events Chair: Rema Yaskulski
- Events Co-Chair: Christine Skivington
- Family Support Chair: Nicole Collins
- Medical Chair: Heather Florescue, MD, FACO
Contact the Western NY Chapter
952-715-7731 ext. 715
Western NY Chapter Upcoming Events
Stay tuned for more information!
- 1-1 Peer Support – Peer Companions are individuals who have first-hand experience with pregnancy loss and neonatal death and have been trained to help others along their grief journey. Contact us at 952-715-7731 x 715 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you or a loved one would like to be contacted by a trained peer companion.
- Free bereavement photography classes for healthcare professionals
- Free bereavement photography classes for professional photographers
- Free childbirth education classes for pregnancy after loss
Please visit https://starlegacyfoundation.org/upcoming-events/ to register for the next available course!
Local Resource Guide (updated 1/14/19)
Applying for the NY State Certificate of Stillbirth
Free Bereavement and Safer Pregnancy Materials and Order Form