Welcome to the san francisco chapter
Established in 2020, we are a motivated group of parents of stillborn babies. Our mission is to educate the medical community and the public about stillbirth, raise funds for research, and provide support to families who are missing their baby. We believe that through greater awareness and empowered pregnancies, many of these tragedies can be prevented. We strive to ultimately lower the number of stillbirths in the San Francisco Bay Area area and beyond. Our service area includes San Francisco and the greater Bay Area. If you are located near us and would like to learn more about our chapter, please contact us.
phone: 952-715-7731 ext. 733
CHAPTER LEADERSHIP TEAM
- Danielle Otlin, Co-Chair
- Nidhi Shah, Co-Chair
- Mike Otlin, Medical Chair
- La’Zette Smith & Nikia Smith, Outreach Chair & Events Co-Chair
- Sarah Kamp, Events Co-Chair & Family Support Chair
The San Frisco Chapter is always looking to grow our team. Please contact us for more information on how you can help our efforts and be part of this journey!
SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA UPCOMING EVENTS
- Winter Flower Arranging For Star Legacy Foundation
- Friday December 18th @ 4:00pm
- Star Legacy offers a grief support line staffed by grief counselors. If you or someone you know is grieving the loss of a child, you can call 952-715-7731 x 1 to talk to a counselor.
- Peer Companions are also available. These individuals have had first-hand experience with pregnancy loss and neonatal death and have been trained to help others along their grief journey. Contact us at 952-715-7731 x 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you or a loved one would like to be contacted by a trained peer companion. More information here
- Star Legacy Foundation provides live, online support groups. Groups are held via HIPAA-compliant video conferencing and are facilitated by trained health professionals. Registration is required for the first time you attend. After that you will receive a reminder before each session that will include login information specific to each session. For more information or to register click here
Star Legacy Foundation offers numerous additional resources including books, music, blogs, podcasts and more. Click here to see more.