Stillbirth Summit 2019!
This unique event is expected to draw 300+ health professionals, organizations, advocates, and families. Take advantage of this opportunity to share information about your products and services with this passionate and engaged audience.
Download the Stillbirth Summit Brochure (coming soon)
Printable Detailed Agenda (coming soon)
Please check back for updates as speakers are confirmed.
- Dr. Jane Warland and Clarie Forde: InUtero: Intensive workshop to Understand, Talk, Educate, Reinforce, and Observe for Stillbirth Prevention
- Alexander Heazell, MD – The association between altered fetal activity and stillbirth
- Catherine Calderwood, MD – Reducing stillbirth in Scotland: Changing Culture and practice – a success story.
- Debra Sheldon Heller, MD – What can the Stillbirth Autopsy Tell Us?
- Lindsey Hehnke and Joann O’Leary, PhD – Why and how perinatal loss parents grieve online.
- Dr. Margaret Murphy – Caring for Couples at the time of loss and in the pregnancy that follows
- Harvey Kliman, MD, PhD – Tools to assess IUFD and recurrent pregnancy loss
- Stephanie Inks, JD – Marginalization of a Woman’s Grief Following a Stillbirth
- Dr. Tosin Popoola – What women want after experiencing a stillbirth: A focus group study
- Harvey Kliman, MD, Phd – Tools to Assess IUFD and Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- Jill Lens, JD – Medical Paternalism and Ignorance of Stillbirth
- Ivy Margulies, PsyD – After Stillbirth: Improving Maternal Mental Health Outcomes Through Mindfulness Techniques
- James McGregor, MD – Does successful shared decision-making obviate the need for signed consent prior to fetal membrane sweeping to induce labor?
- James Nicholson, MD – What To Do When Needed Change Is Not Happening
- Louise Stephens – Improving Care in Pregnancies After Stillbirth – Evaluating the Rainbow Clinic
- Joann O’Leary, PhD and Annette Klein, RN – The Ripple Effect of Perinatal Loss: Impact on Grandparents and Adult Siblings
- Mana Parast, MD, PhD – Adverse perinatal outcomes in the setting of long umbilical cord
- Dr. Suzanne Pullen – Stillbirth and Reproductive Justice: Addressing disparities in perinatal loss and biases in care
- Louise O’Brien, PhD – Evaluating Maternal Sleep Position
- Deb Rich, PhD – Post-traumatic stress disorder following stillbirth: Risk factors, identification and early intervention
- Barbara Toppin, MD – Recurrent Early Pregnancy Loss: A Clinician’s View from the Front Line
- Jane Warland, CNM, PhD – Randomised Controlled Trials – Are They Always the Gold Standard for ‘rare outcomes’ like stillbirth?
- Danielle Pollock – Understanding Stillbirth Stigma: Why breaking the silence is not enough.
- Jennifer Kouri, RN, CPLC – Moments of Reflection: A time to remember the babies…..