Conference Sponsorship Overview
Make a strong and lasting impression on leading professionals, advocates and the loss community around the world by sponsoring the Stillbirth Summit 2019. As a sponsor you will immediately identify yourself as a leader at the most significant event dedicated to stillbirth & neonatal loss prevention.
Core benefits for sponsors include:
- Reserved, high visibility space in our exhibit area
- Special conference sponsorship logo for use in your promotional materials
- Name and organizational listing in the electronic version of the conference brochure
- Featured sponsor/exhibitor listing on the Star Legacy Foundation conference website
- Onsite sponsorship recognition at the event on signage and other materials utilizing your company logo and name
- Special sponsor ribbons for your on-site company representatives
- Introduction and recognition from the podium throughout the conference
- Ability to include items in the Stillbirth Summit Bookstore
Tuesday, June 18, 2019
7:00 pm – Set-up Option 1
Wednesday, June 19, 2019
Before 7:30 am – Set-up option 2
7:30 am – 5:00 pm Exhibit time
Thursday, June 20, 2019
7:30 am – 6:00 pm Exhibit time
Friday, June 21, 2019
7:30 am – 1:30 pm Exhibit time
Tear down allowed any time following the last break and must be completed by 5:00 pm.
- One 6’x24” table (includes, table cloth and skirt)
- Shipments to the hotel will be accepted on Monday and Tuesday, June 17-18, 20197. Likewise, outbound shipping must be completed by Saturday, June 22, 2019. Shipments should be addressed to:
- No more than 2 individuals should ‘staff’ your exhibit at any one time. Each sponsorship includes either a complimentary or discounted registration. Registration is required for all exhibit staff.
- No sales/registrations or similar activities are allowed at Exhibit tables. A Summit Bookstore will be available if Exhibitors have items for sale such as products, books, etc. Download bookstore details/agreement above.
- To maximize your exposure, exhibitors are asked to donate one raffle prize to be raffled to attendees on Friday. As an incentive, participants will receive a display passport to be initialed/stamped to encourage visitation of exhibits. A fully stamped passport will be required for entry into the drawing.
- All fees must be received before application is confirmed.
- Exhibits must be set up no later than 7:30 am on Wednesday and may be dismantled after the last break on Friday but no later than 5:00 pm.
- Conference organizers reserve the right to decline any sponsorship/exhibit application.
- Under no circumstances will exhibitors/sponsors be allowed to solicit participants in any area other than the designated exhibit area and no materials may be distributed to participants in the presentation area. This constitutes a violation of continuing education requirements and violations will not be tolerated.
Sponsorship/Exhibit Application: March 31, 2019
Sponsorships/Exhibits after this date will be accepted based upon availability but advertising benefits may not be available after the deadline.
Claim A Sponsorship/Exhibit
Click here to complete Sponsor/Exhibit application form. Once received you will receive an email invoice.