Delta Airlines is our partner airline for the Stillbirth Summit 2017. We have negotiated discount travel for participants using the booking code and instructions provided below.
- Travel discounts apply to round trip travel to Minneapolis-St. Paul (MSP) airport for dates between June 16-and June 28, 2017.
- The meeting event code is NMPH6
- Reservations and ticketing are available via www.delta.com/meeting
- Select Book Your Flight and this will bring you to the Book A Flight page.Enter the meeting code NMPH6 in the box provided.
- Reservations may also be made by calling Delta Meeting reservations at 800-328-1111 Mon-Fri 7am-7pm CDT.
TRAVEL IN OR BETWEEN U.S./CA: Discounts valid on Delta and applicable DL* Codeshare flights.
DELTA BOOKING CLASS PERCENTAGE OFF
F / J / C / D / Y / P / I 10%
B / M / H / Q / K / L 5%
U / T / V / X 2%
Travel allowed between Europe, Middle East, Africa, India, Caribbean, SJU,
STT, STX, Central/South America, Israel, Mexico, U.S. and Canada (does not apply within/between U.S./CA). Discounts valid on DL and applicable DL*
Codeshare flights. Fare Class X / V discounts do not apply.
DELTA (DL) BOOKING CLASS PERCENTAGE OFF
J / C / D / W / Y / B / M 10%
I / Z / H / Q / K / L / U 5%
INTERNATIONAL Transpacific Asia/Australia – US/CA DL*:
Travel allowed between Asia/Australia – U.S. and Canada. Does not apply within/between U.S./CA). Discounts valid on DL and applicable DL* Codeshare flights.
DELTA (DL) BOOKING CLASS PERCENTAGE OFF HANEDA JAPAN DISCOUNT
J / C / W / Y 20% 25%
D / I / B / M / H / Q / K 10% 15%
Z / L / U / T 5% 10%
X / V 3% 8%
- Contract not valid with other discounts, certificates, coupons, or promotional offers. Not all fares are eligible for use with this contract. Fare rules will determine eligibility.
- Asia/Australia. Please use Agreement Meeting Code to price the itinerary or call the DMN Desk at 1-800-328-2216 for pricing assistance
- International discounts apply for travel on AZ coded flights. Contact the DMN Desk at 1-800-328-2216 for applicable AZ classes of service.
Reservations and Ticketing
- Must adhere to TSA regulations and SFPD guidelines.
- SkyMiles may be earned. Fare rules apply. SkyMiles travel award redemptions are not permitted.
- Tickets must be issued on 006 ticket stock and reflect the applicable fare basis and Meeting Code. Once ticketed, if changes occur, an administrative fee may apply in addition to any difference in the fare.
- The routings and booking classes for Codeshare airlines change frequently, so please contact your Delta Meeting Network Specialist when using carriers other than Delta to verify correct booking class.