2nd Annual Run/Walk & More!
Saturday, October 4, 2014Purgatory Creek Park Pavilion 13001 Technology Drive Eden Prairie, MN Click here for a printable Purgatory Creek Running Route Map of this certified, flat course.
The “Let’s Not Be Still! Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness Run/Walk” event raises funds for the Star Legacy Foundation. The Foundation was established in 2005 to raise awareness and support research, education and prevention initiatives. Not in Minnesota? The Virtual Walk option supports the Star Legacy Foundation even if you won’t be in Minnesota in October – Register and select the Virtual Walk category. We will mail your official race shirt wherever you may be.
Form A Fundraising Team!
New this year! It’s easy to create your team in memory/honor of your child(ren)! Create your team, set your fundraising goal and invite your family, friends, neighbors and co-workers to join your team! Each team that raises $500 or more will be recognized on special signs along the race course. Prizes for top fundraising teams!
Honor A Child – Add Their Name To The Shirts!
Again this year we will honor our precious children with their names on the shirts. Click here to add a child to be included on the shirts – it’s free.
New this year!
- 10K race this year!
- Form a team and compete for top fundraiser prizes!
- Virtual Run – for those that can’t join us in Minnesota!
- Adult participants will receive dry fit shirts! Youth sizes will be cotton.
- Face painting; Crazy Hair; Rock Painting and Chair Massages!
- Memorial Balloon Release!
- Team Photographs!
- 10K and 5K Pacers (no one gets lost this year!)
|Pre-registration Prior to 9-21-14||General & Race Day Registration|
|1 Mile Walk||$25||$30|
|Kids Fun Run Ages 10 and under||$15||$20|
|Diaper Dash Ages 3 and under||$ 5||$10|
- Note: Registrations after 9-21-14 are not guaranteed t-shirt sizing or availability.